Friday, January 2, 2009

Monday

Marriot has a pretty good Continental breakfast going here.
Bananas, yogurt, waffle machine, bagels, boiled eggs, all kinds of cereals, coffees, all kinds of bread and all kinds of jellies, jams, even peanut butter. Even a Jimmy Dean egg/sausage biscuit with bacon! I stuffed myself too much, I think.
So, today's venture is suppoed to be a trip to - some sort of caverns, the name of which eludes me. It's not too far a drive up the road from Sierra Vista, pretty much the same as taking the trek over to Tombstone yesterday. Apparently these caverns are popular, cause' there were no reservations available but walk up tickets might be available.
I'm living in a little bit to head back to dad's house and then we'll leave from there. Caleb seems to be doing okay today, but I know this is weighing on his mind, the death of his mother's father. I'm imagining that when he reconnects with his mother, that will probably when some open emotion will occur. Of course, my dad's a full-fledged minister, so there may be some words today as well, who knows.
Of course, when I leave home, the thing I always start missing are my doggies! Lol - sounds pathetic, I know. I am a little worried about Prince's tail - just that I'm hoping Ken is actually dealing with it. It doesn't take much time to re-dress the wound, but - I don't know how motivated he is. More-so that he's shoving those pills down his throat.
Anyway, just a short entry.
Hope everyone has a grand day : )
ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that just made me hungry!! Hope you have a grand day spelunking :)

Sunny said...

Sounds yummy and makes me hungry and it's after suppertime, tonight,lol!

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...