Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday

......at lasssssssssst.
I'm psyched about tomorrow morning's delivery of 5 tons of decorative granite (rocks, lol). I'll have the rock dumped on the driveway just next to where it's going to go - I have to go buy weed killer and spray the areas where all of those weeds were.
Speaking of weeds, the next door neighbors cut their's down - but only out front. There are almost 6 foot tall weeds in their back yard - where their little tykes play. I don't understand that kind of "living". I do understand that if the City isn't going to force them to cut that crap down in the back and side yard, I will be calling the fire department and ask for inspection for fire hazard - they have all kinds of flammable JUNK back there.
Freaks.

I was paid today by one of the tenants not 5 minutes after I walked through the door. That was a good thing. I then get paid on Friday by work, then Tuesday by another tenant and Wednesday by yet the other tenant.

Anyway, it's supposed to cool down considerably on Sunday. It heated up here again - running the AC again - etc etc . If it gets too warm tomorrow, I may not even start shovelling rocks until Sunday when the high will be in the high 70's.

I have fully 7 dogs over here right now - including the new tenant's dog - though she leaves him in her bedroom all day long while she's at work. They are all passed out on the floor - Lord only knows WHAT they have been doing all day long. What I know for a fact is that they did not breach the fence - I was worried about that because Roscoe - one of the visiting doggies - loves to find ways through that fence to get to the property fence to bark at the neighbor's dog.

Ahhh, I'm done. I'm tired - drove all over creation today.
C'ya later.
ben

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...