Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Illness

Michael is here - and is coughing and hacking away.
The new tenant is sick as well.
I am staying far away from them and announced such fast as well. I have had more than enough of getting sick from people that are sick around me.

That's the way it works, of course, but I would like "the works" to stop. I HATE getting flu and cold crap. I HATE IT. I'll be coughing MONTHS after the rest of the illness has departed. Happens every time, and it's quite miserable.

Yes, tomorrow I'm getting a box of Zycam and hope it can help stave this stuff of.

A thought hit me that I could put up portable canopies in front of most of the western wall of my house and keep the sun off the house in the summer - until/if/when I can ever afford to put up an awning. I already placed the ad in Craigslist and found pricing on several sites for new. Rather find someone that has one that doesn't use it - several someones as I would need more than 1 - and get them used at next-to-nothing prices.

Yup, that was the extent of this entry and now? Going to bed!
G'nite
ben

2 comments:

becomingkate said...

My folks put an awning on their house and it makes a huge difference!

Fijufic said...

Stay healthy Ben!!!!

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...