Friday, March 13, 2009

New tenant

............is gone. She moved her stuff out of the room today, unbeknownst to me, until she called. Like 10 seconds ago. She is coming over to give me the keys to the house/room.

There are other things, but I'm just not going to go there on this journal.

My stupid, moronic decision to bring another woman into this house is predicated by the fact that I need money. It's really the end of it. I'm a dumbass, oh well. I'm stupid, retarded, and a freak of nature. I must be.

Regardless of my ignorance, and the laughability of it, I will be writing her and announcing the fact that the room will be available - Sunday. I will go in there tomorrow, look around and see if the carpet needs cleaning.

Oh, the fact that I lost all my overtime hours at work - a substantial chunk of change shouldn't mean anything to particular readers, I'm bringing in another woman. You know what?

I won't say it.

I will say that this person has a nice doggy. She is very quiet, I spent an hour with her in this kitchen of mine. She is very moral, this came out quickly, not because she SAID she was moral, just the way she was talking.

Now? I'm going to go bath in a tub full of ignorance bath salts, because, I am quite stupid, didn't you know that?
ben

3 comments:

MrScribbler said...

You're stupid, Ben? That's news to me....

I don't think I could hack it as a landlord. Ive seen the same kind of issues when I was living in the big apartment building, and I wouldn't be particularly amused if I had to deal with them.

Just do what ya gotta do to keep the roof over your own head. Complaining/explaining here is perfectly acceptable!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ben! I find it fascinating that you share your home with so many different personalities.

Your doggies won't eat her nice doggy, will they?! :D What kind of doggy does she have?

BenB said...

Hi Scribbs:
Thank you for the permission to vent steam. I have had to do a lot of that today - but in a healthy way by exerting myself to the extremes in the mountains. I have a house and property and I don't want to lose it - so - expect to see more of the same at odd intervals in the future.

Hi Shannon: Some of it has actually been a good experience, it ain't all bad. With humanity comes the elements of humanity - just have to learn to deal with all of it. I can't remember the kind of dog she has - I've never heard of it before, some Japanese breed. Very cool looking dog. My dogs have already met her dog and they basically sniffed and that was the end of that.
Have a great day!
ben

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...