Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday

Finally, there will be something to do tomorrow. A trip to Casa Grande, back to the yard, load up again, a trip to Florence, and then possibly another delivery somewhere else. That ought to just about consume at least an entire morning. I totally forgot about going to the rock yard today and seeing about getting a load of it delivered for Sat. morning. I may have waited too long and may not be able to get it until next week.

Oh well. I'll try tomorrow - I guess I could buzz over there right now, but my son's second dentist appointment is in an hour from now, so - probably not. I just got home from work, going to a rock store - well I could deal with it as it wouldn't take that long - but - not.

Take that back, I really want that rock delivered on Saturday morning, I'm taking off, I have plenty of time to get over there, pay for the rock and get to my ex's place to pick up my son. The dentist's office is all of half a mile from her place.

C'ya later!
ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...