Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday

So - I'm going to my mother's today in lieu of tomorrow because of my brother's screwed up schedule. Just another sore spot with me - we are all expected to revolve around his schedule indefinitely. It's been going on at least 20 years now. I respect what he does for a living - but I don't expect that every single holiday that we get together that we should all have to deal with this. Today is NOT Easter, tomorrow is and that's the day I would rather get together with family.

Sounds petty - maybe it is, but as I said, it's been going on for over 2 decades. Then there's my oldest brother who isn't even going to bother to show up - he's going to his cabin up in the mountains.

I'm very edgy, unfortunately - quite moody is more like it. Since the day I found out my friend/co-worker was laid off, it's definitely not something that has just disappeared out of my mind.

Well, enough dumping. It rained last night - wish I hadn't missed it. It's still overcast and the sky is quite dark with a 40% chance of continuing rain - should be a great day, actually. In fact, days like this I just want to stay home, openthe windows in my bedroom and hang out. Another nice plus for rain is that my plants don't have to be watered, the sky did it for me!

I really have nothing else - just doing laundry and getting ready to go to mother's house - in about 4 or 5 hours from now. I'm opening up the house, letting in "fresh" air - Phoenix version.
Wishing you all a happy day.
ben

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...