Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Drained

I just find going through such things with people such as Mary and the outrageous, unbeievable attitudes and hostility to be more than I can deal with on occasion. I tend to shut down and go to the "cave".
Mary's continued writings are horrendous at best. Her response to the walls in her room and all the holes she made in them was - incredulous.

Because of all that has happened - I am definitely considering suing her. The thing that really eats at me and got me going was her claim to Phoenix police that I had shoved her - equating aggravated assault - equating arrest and jail time. I shudder to think what would have happened if I had not acquired the Order of Protection against her.

I give attest again - and again - and again - to the advantages of having a video surveillance system giving me backup, 24 hours a day, every day, always. No, the cops didn't want to see it. WHY didn't they want to see it, is the question. In my mind - the fact that I so persistently and forcefully asked them to look at it - perhaps that just confirms to them that what I am saying is true and that they don't NEED to see it. Certainly, when I make my case about something, detail is something that is not ambiguous.

IF they had believed her, or had some question of credibility on my part, it would only be logical for the next step to ask to SEE this video surveillance of mine. That CD is in my possession and will remain so - in storage along with all the rest of the documentation, in case Mary EVER brings up anything about this again. Same with the judge, who had no desire to see my video recording of Mary basically committing perjury in the court.

It is not a case of paranoia. Having video surveillance is simply a total, 100% recall of any event that might happen. It is not clouded by human emotion. It's memory is not based on whether it was tired or not - as long as it has electricity and the computer program to run it, it never tires. It it totally unbiased, it shows the scenes as they happen. It can't edit itself while running to make one person look good and another look very bad. It IS what it is. It IS one of the best uses of my financial occupations that I have ever spent, and most certainly, the only regret I MIGHT have is not going for the 8 camera option. But I don't regret that, 4 is sufficient. 8 is better- but costs twice as much and that much more electricity for cameras to run.

Totally changing the subject, Michael apparently is not going home this week. One imagines that it is end of month, food stamps have run out at their house, money is very tight if existent at all, and food is scarce. I have imperical data to back it up - but it has to do with their use of illegal substance, so I will refrain excepting this sentence's inferences - leave it to your imagination, though long-time readers may very well surmise the correct rendition.

I have written a 3rd - and totally different - Craigslist ad for the room. Greatly reduced to accomodate for the situation with the walls - still a nice room and very large. The price is right, guarantee that. Or not.

My ad may change even more after I thought about what I really should have said in it - but - another day. I'll let this one run a couple of days and see what kind of response I might get.

Ummm, I'm tired - repetetive - but I have been driving all day long most every day I am at work now. It is relentless, though I really like that kind of environment. Keeps my mind occupied and keeps me on my toes. We are near end of month - they will be driving to get out every delivery the salesmen can muster to get out of the branches. Tomorrow looks to be a VERY busy day. Couple that with a fuel problem on the semi - I have to keep checking both tanks to make sure they are equalizing. I am trying to burn up the fuel in both tanks to get it down far enough for the mechanic to return and address the problem: faulty fuel indicators in the tanks, apparently a problem that this particular model of truck has had since it's inception.

The problem? The sensors go bad, reading faulty information, and start pumping fuel from one tank to the other - ONE way. Meaning ALL the fuel is trying to pump out of one tank and into the other tank, which doesn't have room for all of that fuel. This problem started on full tanks - I have been driving the thing with the fuel pump disengaged. Remember, this is a semi tractor, not a car, there is much more technology and necessary mechanics engineered into these kinds of vehicles than you will ever find necessary for the common automobile.

A semi truck's gauges and idiot lights will tell you so much more information than that of in a car, it's a totally different realm. Computers on trucks, however, do not equate into the eradication of common sense.

With that, I am going to BED.

G'nite!
ben

3 comments:

Fijufic said...

Ben this camera thing is food for thought. Perhaps I will do the same thing on the common area of my ROG when I rent it out.

Get some rest.

Bobby

Fin said...

Aggravated assault in NY involves the use of deadly force or weapons. Pushing someone is simple harassment and about as serious as spitting on the sidewalk. No jail time. I am not even sure pushing someone is a misdemeanor.

I did not know she damaged the walls, although is is certainly no surprise. You should absolutely sue her for the cost of repairs. You might also be able to collect on any rent you miss because she made the room unrentable.
In fact it might be able to be heard in small claims court and go much faster.

Any progress on repairing the damage that Anthony did to your windows as the heat approaches? (The idea that Michael needs a "vacation" from cutting school, sleeping all day and playing video games all night makes me smile.)

BenB said...

Bobby:
Camera has been a lifesaver - more times than I can count. People are informed of the cameras - and I point them out - before any contract is signed. If they don't like it - there are a thousand other rooms for rent.

Fin:
This is the mind of Mary in aggravated assault charges. Shoving a person that is living in your home sort of throws a wrench into the works. Then it is considered - umm - a domestic violence situation. It matters not if the 2 parties are in a relationship or not, that's what they call it and that's how they treat it - which escalates any charge to something bigger/worse.
I fully intend on suing her for the damages to that room - I few nails I could handle, 60 plus holes (I counted again, there are a LOT of holes in those walls) - large holes - is negligent damage of my personal property. Most assuredly unpaid rent is a portion of the factor here as well - I am not receiving rent on a room that should be bringing in money. It finally dawned on me that the cops took her keys to my entire house away from her - THAT'S what I was missing. Once the keys are handed back to you - voluntarily or in this case involuntarily - your property is "restored" to you - but you still have full legal rights to the rent that is owed. She STILL has a large dresser and 2 large storage units in there - which constitutes occupying the room.
I was going to have the outer panes replaced and not use the argon gas filler - but the guy that was going to do it backed out of it - or was forced out of it actually, by Mary's doings - and had nothing to do with the current events, this was a couple of months ago now I think, because Mary got upset with him and "cut him off". I can do many things in a home, I have no clue how to replace windows. If I can figure out how to get the entire window out of it's frame, Ace Hardware will do the job for a rather minimal cost.
I am NOT going on vacations - well I wasn't. Kyle - Caleb and Michael's friend - wants to go and is offering up a chunk of change to back it up. He has a job. I told them minimum $500 - the come up with that, I'll take them to 6 Flags. I have no finances for a vacation, and really, if I did have money for one, I have other ideas than wild roller coaster rides that make me turn into a drunk man without drinking after being on them for several hours.....
ben

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...