Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Morning

Got up early this morning - woke up, wasn't sleeping, might as well get up, get out there and do some early morning watering - really the best time of day to do such a thing.
It was relatively cool this morning as well - low 70's. Local forecasters are calling it unusually warm here - which I don't really buy - it's always warm at the end of May and going into June.

But, they are saying May is going to break a record for the number of days over 100 degrees. That IS unusual for May, I'll give them that.

As for today - just a bunch of running around to do this morning, get off work early cause' I'm over on hours, start the weekend early as well. Which reminds me, gotta get Caleb on the way home today - no school, don't have to go home and then turn around, go get him and then go home again.

Actually a pleasant morning - gotta love that.
C'yall later ......
ben

2 comments:

becomingkate said...

Sounds like a nice morning!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was - hope yours was good, too!
ben

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...