Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Here We Go

I called the police this morning, I decided that the only good route for this was to have certified of Mary's non-compliance with the order.
The officer said that the department that does that over the phone was closed today, that I could either have an officer come out right now, or wait until the morning and call it in.
It sounded like in this case, since she didn't make any real threat, it would be documented and sent to the court. Okay, well, I thought, I'll just wait until tomorrow morning.

I NO MORE than hung up the phone than it rang again: Mary. I immediately informed her that she was violating the Order and that I could have her arrested just for calling me. I started telling her that she should have had a friend call and that I would let the friend come over and that person could get her clothes - but she hung up on me.

I am not going anywhere today. Well, at least not for long. I already went and had my propane tank filled - I want to do as much cooking outside as possible to keep the heat levels down in the house, and I like grilled foods better, anyway. I have to go buy a double-deadbolt for the rear door. Anyone can just reach in through the doggy door right now and open up the door with no problem. With the threat of Mary - I cannot leave that that way for the coming week. I think Mary did hear the part about me telling her she should call the police if SHE wants to come over here, just as the police informed her, I heard them telling her that.

My documentation for past events has been located and I will spend portions of today going through that stuff to get out the pertinent documents. I have not heard back from Karen - perhaps asking too much for her to go to court? Dunno. Sometimes, though, she doesn't read email for days at a time.

I have accomplished nothing more than getting some groceries and getting the propane tank filled today - but there's still time to get other stuff done. Just that my mind was filled with this issue of whether to report Mary or not - definitely and obviously made up my mind to go ahead and do that.

As for all of you- hope you have a great and peaceful Sunday.
ben

2 comments:

Pastor Larry said...

That has to be so tough on you. You are still in my prayers as you work all this out.

BTW I have moved my journals to http://jspastor.keepconnectedlive.com/
It is so much like JS now.

Anonymous said...

Yes, even moreso right now - the police are here with Mary - her getting her stuff out of here. She took the officer into her room and is undoubtedly making up some kind of story to get me into whatever trouble. We'll see what happens here..........
ben

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...