Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday More

So, I get home from work today and receive a reply from Mary.
Note that the judge ordered us both to communicate via email to come up with a date/time to get her things out of here.
Mary ignored that order and showed up on Sunday regardless.

So, today, Mary writes more hate mail. She is replying to the 3 emails that I wrote her after the court hearing and before she showed up on Sunday.

It is a total waste of time to go into what she said - it was incomprehensible and went into issues that had nothing to do with anything about moving her stuff out.

She did, however, think that she has 30 days to get her stuff out of here!
Ummm - well I responded to it, because her manner of writing is so off-the-wall, you really can't understand WHAT she is trying to say.

Regardless, the woman that is Mary's friend - a person that seems sane and lucent - showed up today - like right now - about 2 hours after the arranged time. That's all I need. 3 pickup trucks and 3 women. No U-haul and no guys to help haul the heavy stuff. They are going to attempt to take everything out of here today (I thing I can only DREAM happens).

Video surveillance is running and recording, of course. Note that the agreement for these people to come get Mary's things - without Mary present - was witnessed by 2 Phoenix Police officers. Listening to the women that are present, it becomes obvious that these people work with Mary at the University. How Mary gets out of having to help get her own things is - unbelievable, actually. The police can come again and again, according to them anyway.

This will undoubtedly go on for hours - none of Mary's things are packed, and when the ladies walked into the room, they were shocked. There is SO much stuff in there, it's amazing. I could fill more than half a house with the stuff she has crammed in there.

Today at work - busy. All day long. Got off of work 27 minutes late. Tomorrow looks to be more of the same. With all the running around I have to do tomorrow, I will be lucky to get it all done in 7 hours period. That's 7 hours without a break, btw, a break that they automatically take off of my time regardless of whether I actually take one or not.

Loan modifications. I have been contacted by about half a dozen companies - they all want rates that I simply don't care for. $2,000.00; $2,300.00; $2,500.00. They continue to talk about a "lawyer" and how this person is somehow doing the work. BUNK. Lawyers don't do their own paperwork - the menial stuff is left to paralegals and clerks. I asked specifically WHAT, exactly, the lawyer does? I get detailed responses to all of my questions BUT that one.

There are so many scams concerning modifications, I am very leery of it. I called the bank that is owned by the same mother company as my mortgage company, the man said he would call me back. He never did.

I will be calling them again.

Regardless, there is far too much noise going on in here to continue writing this entry with them moving her stuff out of here.
ben

2 comments:

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...