Monday, August 10, 2009

Final

Ken has been diagnosed, after all kinds of tests, with something different than their original diagnosis. Arteriovenous malformation is the name of the condition, it's congenital and it's a complicated explanation of what it is, I'm not even going to try. I looked it up online and that was enough for me.

I finished the copper project today on the last day of my staycation. The rest of what has to be done for the drip system - well I have never done any of it, so though I don't think it's going to be terribly difficult, it may take time to figure it all out. Getting the copper portion of this thing done was a big hurdle to cross for me and I'm just happy to have gotten beyond it.

I have a guy coming over tomorrow to takealookit a room. Will he show? Who knows, but he works in this area - a FedEx driver to be precise. It's the common theme for tenants moving in here - the location agrees with the closeness to their work. The guy is currently living some 35 miles away - a long drive to work every day and plus hitting 2 rush hours - no fun. Don't wanna go too far into it cause' - you never know if these people are actually going to show up.

I'm looking forward to going back to work - the hours at this point in time are pretty short - 7 hours a day - and all the stuff that landed on my lap during this staycation hardly made it something enviable for anyone. I was thankful, however, to have had the time off while all of this stuff kept coming at me. I did not accomplish near what I wanted to - I just couldn't do it. Too much going on, I was lucky to get done what I did. You simply can't prepare yourself for all of this stuff, just take it as it comes.

I've got a paycheck coming this week - I have to spend about half of it on bills but after that's done I will still be getting ahead regardless of tenancy situation since I have a short reprieve from paying the mortgage on this house.

I'm done for today, this was a short entry I know but I have been busy online doing different things all day long today.

C'ya tomorrow - Lord willing of course - ava' great night! (or day, depending on where you are!)
ben

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...