Saturday, October 3, 2009

BBQ - PICS

Ahhh, yes, I found the energy after a full day's work and yes, I fired up that BBQ.\\

It did not, however, want to cooperate. I turned the valves on and - nothing.

Got me a little stick and hit the regulator - yes hard enough to free it up - and yes, gas started flowing.

Pork chops and chicken.

I'm only writing because I'm ecstatic that the weather has changed so dramatically and it's actually NICE to be outside again.

I have only been in the house today to write a couple of posts - though I posted a bunch of pics on my other journal and that took QUITE some time.

If I remember correctly, posting pics here is MUCH easier, simply copy and paste.

Okay, so I did it. I posted the pics. I did not give the explanations here as I did on the other blog - if you have questions about any one or more pics, simply ask or - go to the other blog and explanations are given under each photo.

I will say that this my property - a lot of it but not all of it. Especially cool were the plantings of the flowers today into the pots - shown in some of the pics, of course!

Dang, I forgot, this blog cuts the pics in half. I'm serious, you look at those pics, there is half the view on there. To see the whole version of any pic, just click on the pic. To see a bigger version, click on the pic that shows up after you clicked on the pic the first time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...