Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hoover Steam Vac With Clean Surge

I'm going to give this carpent cleaning machine 2 big thumb's up/kudos/my endorsement. Oh, my endorsement isn't worth that much - but still.
THIS machine worked, the first one didn't. The brushes weren't turning and - a carpet cleaning machine is pretty much worthless without spinning/revolving brushes. I have no idea what was wrong with the first one.

Anyway, I did a very high traffic area of carpet where dogs and humans go through frequently. Pass after pass it was extracting dirt from the carpet. I just cleaned this carpet not that long ago, I was a bit amazed at how dirty it had gotten so quickly. As far as I'm concerned, this machine is as good or even better than the Rug Doctor and I will not be renting one of those machines again.

The guys are done with the trenching and I have started laying pipe. Not in a huge hurry, but wanted to get the pipe laid next to the trees because they exposed some roots in the dig - it's all done now, covered up and everything re-watered. I didn't install the emitters, it will be easy to expose the pipe and put a 1/4 pipe into the bigger pipe.

A woman came over a while ago with her kid. She said she was interested but wanted to check the school out that her son would have to go to in taking a bus from my house. I didn't really get from her that she was all that interested, so I have contacted everyone else that has contacted me about the rooms. Again, I don't hold rooms anymore unless a non-refundable deposit is given. There is a couple; a disabled vet and a lady with a small dog in queue - I have replied to all of them with the statement the room is available to be seen today - or this coming week - or whenever.

I never did take that nap I wanted to this morning. Things started happening and that lady called to come over to see the house. I wanted to get the place cleaned up a little and then I got busy burying the line outside plus putting that machine together and checking it out on some carpet. It is nothing like what I thought today was going to be. I only say all of this because I really want to take that nap now that the woman is gone, the machine is together, the workers have left and I don't have anything terribly pressing.

I've GOT to get some renters in here, that's all I know and I know that I don't have til' the second of never to get it done. I've got daily ads going in there is all I can say about it.

C'ya later.
ben

No comments:

 Tuesday mid-morning My expensive office chair that is only like 3 years old is done.  Hydraulic pressure leaks out and the seat sinks to th...