Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

I was so tired today coming home from work that I bypassed stopping at the grocery store.
My total bad.
And no, I am not going up there now, even IF it's only a mile away.
I have absolutely no fresh vegetables in the house. No lettuce; tomatoes; onions; mushrooms - on and on. I consumed the rest of what I had this weekend. I did have a salad for lunch this afternoon, so I don't feel totally bad about not having anything here - but still.

My fatigue is caused by waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep. This is not an infrequent occurence for me - but - I usually end up getting enough sleep anyway so I'm good for the next day.

Not last night. I figure at most I got 5 hours of sleep and I was busting butt at work today.

Ummm, that is it for now. Short entry - yes - just don't have it in me to write a long detail of things going on.
ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Tuesday will be better.

BenB said...

Thanks, and yes it was!

 Sunday - early 20 minutes until departure time.  I don't much care for delivery on Sundays for it takes a while to get security to the ...