Friday, November 6, 2009

Temporary Reprieve

I am taking a sabbatical from posting either here or on KCL.
I am posting on another site that I opened up earlier this year.
My friends from Australia and New York and others are welcomed to inquire where if so desired.
My reasons - will not be explained here and that's that end of that.
This is only temporary - but I cannot give anyone a date of my "return".
I am still reading journals and logging in and all of that, just not posting on these sites.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm inquiring. Your one of my favorites! anita@whitesoftware.com is my address.

Anonymous said...

Yes, me too please (and #1 favourite :). We're still on hols over east and will be away for a further 2 weeks.

Cheers

Neil & Lynne
Western Australia

Fin said...

I'm from NY and would like to know. You can sent me a kcl PM and I'll look for it.

cheers

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have responded to all 3 of ya : )

Fijufic said...

Ben what happened?

Bobby

Pastor Larry said...

I will be looking for you Ben

BenB said...

Hi bobby - pastor - just junk that I don't want to deal with on a certain blogging site that sometimes gets the better of me and I end up coming here or the other blog.

neycheau said...

replica bags nyc replica ysl bags australia replica bags reddit

sheateec said...

find here replica gucci handbags check that replica bags china Find Out More best replica designer

sefesea said...

replica nappy bags navigate to this website k8w45b8z93 replica bags in china replica bags hong kong look at here now y7m30b1r26 replica bags high quality replica bags online replica gucci handbags d1q21a7d48 replica bags nancy

 Tuesday - early Sleep eluded me last night.  Fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up.  Too much stuff going on in my mind and wasn't...