Monday, January 25, 2010

Cafe World Tips Part 4

I have had several of my Cafe World neighbors asking me in Facebook messages how I get my Cafe points up so quickly.

Well I can tell you it isn't because I sit at work all day long playing the game - any streaming video/footage is banned at work - it simply won't come through. I don't normally have time for such, anyway.

There are 2 answers to the question.

1st: It's simply that I keep my ovens cooking all the time. I am at work now, but I have chocolate cake "cooking" on my stoves. When I get home from work, the cake is done, I serve it, start cooking something else. I just base the game on my schedule and when I think I'll be home to be able to sit down for a few minutes and get it done.

2cd: I am of the competitive nature. If one of my neighbors starts catching up to me and am at threat of being overtaken in Cafe points by such, I sort of cheat. It's not really cheating, but it does cost you gold coins. I will start making serving after serving after serving of the dumplings. It gives you 20 points for each phase of preparing the food to be cooked. When it starts cooking, I delete the dish and start over. I can rack up thousands of points quickly simply by doing that.

I don't do that often and right now, the nearest neighbor is over 60,000 points behind me. I have 113 neighbors.

I also have currently around 200,000 servings of food on my counters. It doesn't take long to get those kinds of numbers up when you are cooking basically around the clock.

That's it for this one. Remember that when you get gifts from neighbors, they do NOT add up for any Cafe points. Not that you shouldn't use them, but if you are looking to rack up points, gifts are not going to do it for you.

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...