Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday

This blog is getting close to 500 entries. Yikes.

I have no valid reason to offer why I think this, but today feesl like Monday. Perhaps because I got off of work so early on Friday, I really don't know, but I was panicing thinking that I was late/missing work. Fortunately it wasn't true, funny the realms the mind goes to whilst in sleep.

I have not heard back from the guy with the RV - though I think I may end up finding someone on my own to move the thing. In fact, I think I will find out whether the king pin on a travel trailer is the same as on a semi trailer - I could just give work some money in exchange for use of the semi to move that thing. I'm just afraid that perhaps the king pins are different widths between the 2 and then - could be a disaster pulling it down the road.

Cleaning day. I am going to go into full blown clean mode here in a little while. I'm not saying my place is a disaster, but it does not a good, major cleaning. The are a couple of football games - my teams are eliminated, I'm to root for the 3-time retired (in word, only) Favre since he's only a few years younger than me and is still kicking-@$$ on the football field - admirable from my view. So I'm rooting for the Vikings, in other words, to go all the way. I thought "old-men" could only play baseball in a professional realm, this guy certainly proves that wrong. Considering he's playing today with his team for the NFC Championship, you can't really say he's a washed-up has-been. Well, you can, I suppose, but it would hardly be true.

A trip to the Home Depot is also in order - early. Oh, btw, I have no love for the Jets or the Saints and I couldn't care less who wins that game - well, I prefer to see the Saints win just for sheer dislike of the Jets QB - which is merely a personal thing that has nothing to do with any logic or reason, so I defer any further comment on my distaste for the man. Back to the point of the paragraph, I want to buy the black, plastic edging that you put around plants to keep the landscaping rocks away from their little pooling area where I water them.

Ahhhhhh, the smell of clean. I took a break from this and spent 40 minutes doing a very nice cleaning of the living room. Looks clean, IS clean.

So it begins - the cleaning that is.

Off to the races.

Later.
ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...