Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cafe World - 8: Neighbors

So, you're asking, what's the big hype about neighbors?

Well first off, I would like to dispel one "myth". The "experts" say you must have neighbors so you can visit them every day to get free Cafe World gold coins and points. True that - you can. You get 5 Cafe Points and 20 gold coins for each neighbor you visit.

I don't know about your computer, but mine takes half of forever to actually open up Cafe World: I simply do NOT have the time to visit hundreds of neighbors for some gold coins and points.

What are the pro's of having neighbors?
Depends on you, really.
I have neighbors that have been become internet friends on Facebook. We have discussions several times a week about things that aren't even related to Cafe World. That's pretty cool, really, some really great people, too.

If you want to level up, you can't do it without neighbors unless you want to pay CASH - real money - to do so. I refuse to spend money on a game like this, ridiculous.

You HAVE to have neighbors to hire for waiters/waitresses.

But for the gold coins and points? Great - if you have a gazillion hours a day to visit all of them. I am up to level 70 with 654,000 Cafe Points - I don't visit neighbors all day long and I am gaining at a comfortable rate on the game. Again, as in the last posting on this subject, I have read that Cafe World has 120 levels and then it's over.

1 comment:

BenB said...

I have since found that the information about only having 120 levels is false. I read that on someone else' blog. However, I have a Cafe World neighbor who is using a cheat to gain Cafe points quickly - he is at level 128. I am wondering if there IS an ending to this game?

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...