Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cafe World Spice Rack Tip 9: How To Acquire All Spice Rack Components In 5 Minutes

Too good to be true?
I clicked on the links for each piece: the shelves; jars and lids and yes, I had all of it in less than 5 minutes. When you finish the lids, you get $5 CAFE WORLD CASH, on the other items you get free gold coins.
Wanna get hold of the link?
Please send me $19.95 plus shipping and handling and I will send you the ultimate Cafe World Tips and Tricks Cheats.
OH, wait a minute, I'm not really doing that, but if you use it - please at least leave a nice little comment at the bottom of this entry, it IS a freebie, after all!

Edited: The link I had posted has been taken down. I found other links to do the same thing:

http://f372000f.linkbucks.com/

http://b3f6d12f.linkbucks.com/

http://b80a11d9.linkbucks.com/

http://fa4c03a3.linkbucks.com/

http://da0f8c88.linkbucks.com/

Copy and paste that into your browser, then click on each link on that page until you have all the items to complete your spice rack. The items go straight to your spice rack inventory, NOT your gifts section, you need only click on the links on the URL posted above and that's it!
I have no idea how long this cheat is going to last. I'm not sure if this is a hack or what - I am not a compute genious and therefore, I will let one of you readers that is a computer geek/genious please come back and tell me.
Thanks!
..........and you're welcome!

Edited: You will also get a free spice rack - just go to your inventory, click on the windows icon and you will find the spice rack in there which you can place on your Cafe World wall somewhere.

Edit 2: The spice rack isn't actually doing anything yet, Cafe World has yet to release the spices OR how it is going to be implemented/work. There is a tab in the spice rack to click on that signs you up for "advanced" information about what is coming next, but I have yet to be able to get that tab to work.
I am presuming that spices will have to be gifted to you by neighbors to actually acquire them (also and quite probably, you will have the option to buy them with actual money). I am also assuming the reason it isn't available yet is because they haven't finished building the application yet. Still, it can't hurt to get your spice rack assembled in advance and have it ready for whenever Zynga has it operational/live on-site.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

diane

Anonymous said...

thank u very much

BenB said...

You're welcome!

BenB said...

BTW, if that cheat is not, for whatever reason, working, there are several variations that people have come up with all over the net to make it possible to get all the necessary things for your spice rack. The site I quote's user says he will fix it if "something" happens to it. Zynga is not particularly amused when someone figures out how to bypass the normal methods for doing or acquiring things on Cafe World and will work to fix a glitch when they find one.

Anonymous said...

I did that but it just brought me to my facebook page :(

BenB said...

I posted new links to a different set of cheats, if these don't work I'll find more.

BenB said...

Umm, so someone needs to let me know if they work, I tried one and since I already have all of it, it just said it seems like you already have this, it did NOT take me back to my FaceBook page.

Anonymous said...

The links don't work just says
Uh oh! We're sorry but it seems that you have already accepted that gift.

BenB said...

There are more of those links to be found on the net, but I have been reading that Zynga has figured the problem out and has patched it so that it will not work. However, there are other cheats that are much more craft, I'll call it, that do work. The Cheat Engine 5.5 is the first that comes to mind. I'm also on the lookout for any kind of cheat that will give Instant Thyme - but apparently there is a cheat out there that will give you free cash and you can buy all the Thyme you want. I will have to locate that and post it here.

Unknown said...

to send lids: change the gid=1234 thing to gid=1178 i just made accounts and sent them to myself yes it works so spread the word because a lot of ppl cant get or gift lids =] and i have all my spices so the spice rack is up and running properly

BenB said...

Hi alisha: I saw that on several other sites and was going to post it on here - but since you already did, thanks! I was able to use that cheat before Zynga apparently disabled it. I have gone to sites all over the place with links to cheat to get the lids and jars and none of them are working.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't work :( It just says, Sorry only friends and neighbors can send you gifts :( xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry just friends and neighbours can send gifts :(

BenB said...

This one has been shut down for quite a while now, sorry folks.

Anonymous said...

I love youг blog.. very nice colors & thеme.
Dіd yоu make thіs webѕite
yourѕelf or dіd you hire ѕomeone to
ԁo it for you? Plz answer bacκ as Ι'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks

my page: online reputation manager

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that'ѕ both еducаtive and
engaging, and ωithout a ԁoubt, yοu hаve hіt the nаіl on the hеad.
The problem is ѕomethіng which not
enоugh pеoрle are sрeakіng intеlligently
abοut. Ӏ am very hаppy that I stumbled acгosѕ this during my hunt fοr ѕomething гegаrԁing this.


Ηеге is mу ωeb-sіte :: Lloyd Irvin

 Thursday morning It’s almost 9:00 am and they are just starting on finding parts after calling them to see where they’re at with this. They...