Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cafe World Tips 6 - How To Acquire Cafe Points

This isn't going to be a long entry, and neither is it going to be extremely revelatory.
That's because I don't do "cheats" - where you hack into the game and do something that Zynga will eventually find and patch - and possibly BAN YOU FOR LIFE from the game.
No, I figure out how to do the things I want to get done "legally".

So, you are playing this game against your friends, they are WAY ahead of you in Cafe Points and levels. How to catch up?

Here's my answer.
First, it's going to cost you gold coins - a lot of them. If you don't have many gold coins saved up, come back to this in the future after you have at least 500,000 of them.

Second, it's going to take some time. This isn't a 2 minute power-grab, depending on how many points you want to gain, it could take half an hour or a couple of days.

It's very simple, really. Buy some food to cook, prepare it and then delete it. Find the highest preparing points dish you currently have - while at the best money. I us Shu Mai Dumplings. For each preparation part of getting it ready to cook, you get 20 coins. Multiply that by 16 ovens, do it over and over and you can get thousands and thousands of points in a relatively short amount of time.

One of my neighbors is currently doing that RIGHT NOW as I am writing this. He was 200,000 points behind me, he is now 150,000 points ahead of me. In the last 4 hours he has gained at least 30,000 Cafe World Points. Okay, I can't say for sure he's doing it that way, but I'm guessing that's the case here. There may be a cheat out there to get points instantly - but he isn't getting them instantly and I have been to his cafe several times and noticed new dishes on the oven every time, so I'm probably right.

I just recently remodelled my cafe, so I only have 354,000 gold coins to work with right now. This neighbor will not do this forever, he will eventually quit, when he does, I'm going to go on the offensive and spend however much time it takes to catch up to him and pass him.

BTW, I was reading someone else's journal on this subject of Cafe World, apparently there is an end to it - level 120 and it's over. Don't quote me on that, but the man claims to have gone all the way through it. He also wrote up a Tips and Tricks tutorial - for sale of course.

For now, my tips are free!

3 comments:

becomingkate said...

Please don't wait too long in case it's pneumonia. A friend of mine died three years ago, from what she thought was bronchitus. Her hubby found her on the couch when he got home from work. She was only 44.

BenB said...

I've had pneumonia and I will never forget what that feels like. You turn into a useless pile of human flesh. Doing ANYTHING turns into a huge chore. I was out of comission for almost 30 days. I am definitely not that bad - if I get anything close to that I will be admitting myself to a hospital.

BenB said...

Updated in comments section:
The neighbor that is getting huge Cafe points has gained 20 plus levels in a couple of days. All of these levels take 30,000 Cafe points to go to the next level. Upon visiting his Cafe, he is cooking hamburgers. I'm sorry, but you cannot gain 600,000 plus Cafe points in a couple of days cooking hamburgers - or anything else for that matter. Looking at his counters, there is NOTHING on any of his counters. His gold coins are accumulating, not decreasing, debunking any idea he is "buying" his way up. This is clearly a hack/cheat that Zynga needs to deal with. If he can do it, how many others are also doing it?

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...