Thursday, February 4, 2010

More

The man that was interested in fixing up and living in the trailer showed up today. In fact, he was finished the gutting work when I got home from work. I told he could start in on the project if he thought he wanted it. It will cost a couple a hundred to get it to where I want it in terms of the walls, floors and electricity. I really didn't HEAR him say he wanted to live in it, but - I wasn't paying him for his work today, so I assume by virtue of the fact that he was working on the thing that he does, indeed, want it.

I have had numerous replies for the room. One guy says he's going to come over tomorrow at noon. I say "say" because I get lots of that - they're coming but they never show. No big deal, it's part of the game. A couple I haven't replied to - their email pretty much gave them away, people I don't want to deal with and don't want living here. I'm not desperate - yet - I can wait and see if I can find another good tenant. I like these people that live here but are rarely here, pretty nice setup, really.

I have 2 ads out - one for full price for the room and one for someone to pay reduced rent and help around the house. I won't need that, however, if this guy ends up moving into the trailer, he is going to do all of that stuff, I can just get full rent rate for that room instead.

Anyway, start of a 3-day weekend. I guess you could call it 3 and a half days, since I got home at 1:45 today, almost a full half day!

Well, I was going to get into some things here but I am going to start an early cleaning - I have people coming over - hopefully anyway - just want to make it look nice in here.

3 comments:

becomingkate said...

Enjoy the long weekend!

BenB said...

Thanks Kate, hope you and yours are doing well.

becomingkate said...

Yes, things are good!

 Thursday morning It’s almost 9:00 am and they are just starting on finding parts after calling them to see where they’re at with this. They...