Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Orleans Saints Win The Super Bowl!!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw!
That was a GREAT game!!!
Freakin' Colts dominated the first half, but the Saints came back in the second half, ran over the top of the colts and dominated for a second-half win to take the game. Ohhh yeah, I'm always for a good game of football even if my favorite team isn't in the picture.

I'm not saying Manning is a sucky QB, but I am saying that the Saints won the game, there are going to be NO accusations of "they stole the game" BS such as what happened with the Steelers last year, and anyone that thinks that can go blink off.

Hats off to the Saints!

2 comments:

Fin said...

Of course since BA has family in Nawlins, everyone is excited and happy. I don't ever remember a team [in super bowl anyhow] opening a half with an onside kick.

My favorite part was listening to the announcers eat their words after the replay over-ruled their pronouncements about the two point conversion.

BenB said...

Yes, the onside kick was a bit of a shock, really - it was cool to see it work. Lol - agree on the second part, too. It was a great game - but near th end it looked like the spirit had been sucked right out of the Colts, especially Manning.

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...