Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Stunning Blow

Iran's apparent stunning blow to the west was the announcement of the "fact" that they are now a "Nuclear State". I didn't find this stunning at all - apalling, maybe, if such is true, but hardly stunned. They claim they "don't need to enrich the fuel to 90%", claiming their intent is solely for power generation.

BS. If anyone thinks that Iran does not have a bloodlust hunger to manufacture and be able to use nuclear weapons, please simply look at both their past and the threats coming from no less than the land's own president. I need not go into all of that - if you don't know, then so some research and come back to the table with a valid argument.

They want to destroy Israel and the U.S. I have no idea how many times that rhetoric has been repeated, over and over, from the mouth of that president and others within the regime. I firmly believe Israel is in talks amongst themselves as to what their next move is. I would be thinking about destroying the facilities that are known to be used to enrich uranium. I probably wouldn't be asking the world for it's condonences since most of the world seems totally opposed to such.

Whatever. The scenario will play out as it's destined to be. I always fall back to God being in control - whether it's apparent or not - and His will be done on earth, as it is in heaven, period.

Work on the trailer continues. The rotten corner has almost totally been replaced with fresh, clean wood. It seems like he doesn't get much done until I come around and start looking at what to do next. I actually have done most of the work - he tries to cut corners and I don't want that s*** done. If I'm going to go to this much trouble, it's going to be done right. The leaks are going to be stopped and I will make sure that event occurs - every time it rains. The entire trailer is going to have fresh caulking put on EVERY single seam, I don't care how much of a pain in the @$$ it is. In a couple of more places where water has obviously gotten through, the screws on those seams will be removed, the seam will be pulled apart and fresh caulking will be put inside of those seams, virtually guaranteeing a leak-free environment.

We're working on the bedroom - and will have to completely finish it before moving anywhere else in the trailer since they are living in it already. This is one reason I was objecting to them moving in before I got it done - now there are bodies and "stuff" in the way. Not a huge ordeal - they can move that stuff when we get there and that will be that.

I'm still as sick as a dog. I felt like crap at work today. Breathing is a chore at best. Lungs are congested and it's probably bronchitis. Don't know, I'm resisting going to the doc cause' I hate spending the money. If/when it gets to the point I can't function - then I go to the doc, get whatever drugs. Came home today and slept. Got off early - as soon as I got back from all the running around, including another trip to Miami, I asked to go home and that was that.

Enough. The day grows long and I am going to bed early tonight. Friday tomorrow - hopefully not too long a day and I can come home and get some more rest. I have PLENTY of sick hours available - I could take 2 straight weeks off if needed. Not that I want to do that, just saying I could maybe get off a little early tomorrow as well.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...