Monday, March 15, 2010

Cafe World Tip 14 - How To Acquire Mega Cafe Points

I wrote something about this before, but it seems that people feel the need to pay some dude or dudette that has come up with a "cheat guide" and strategy this that and the other thing.

The information those people are selling is available all over the internet for free, you just have to do some searching.

I have a Cafe World neighbor that has gone from level 43 to level 153 in about 3 weeks time. Impossible? Well, yes, if you're "just" cooking like everyone else does.

However, if you use a Cafe clicker, totally different story. The food cooks FOR you. You don't have to do ANYTHING once you set it up. It buys the food, prepares it, cooks it, serves it and then starts all over again all by itself.

Personally, I refuse to use such a thing and I have alerted Zynga to it's existence. Since my neighbor is still using it a month later, apparenlty Zynga doesn't care about this cheat, and that's exactly what it is: cheating. I would rather just cook away, that's what lured me to the game in the first place.

But, if you just want to get ahead of everyone and don't really enjoy the game and all of it's cooking glory, then look up Cafe clicker on the net and you will eventually find complete instructions on how to beat everyone. I have a link posted in an earlier tip that I put on here if you really can't find one yourself, then search my Cafe World tips and you will find it under "Automatic cooking".

Personally, I hope Zynga does something about this cheat and does away with it entirely. I won't, however, hold it against you if you want to try using it : )

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...