Thursday, March 11, 2010

Children, Please Don't Try This At Home



There is a towing company with a huge yard across the street from our work. I see totally trashed vehicles on top of tow trucks coming in there every day, but - this one takes the cake. If anyone was in that car when it was ran into, I would assume that person or those people have met their Maker at this point. A Fedex driver came into our store today all worked up about that car. When I saw it, it was something out of the Twilight Zone. I came back by later to take several pics of it - I was in the semi when I took that pic, but it was gone. They don't leave that stuff sitting long, I really have no idea WHY they bring all those vehicles over there. The reason I say that is because they bring many of those vehicles in there, leave them there and then later on move them - somewhere else. When I say somewhere else, I mean a tow truck comes back, loads it and takes off with it????

Umm, well enough of that. In fact, I have to go to bed now!!
G'nite.
ben
No clue. Never asked, not that interested.

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...