Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday

So, here we go again, the relentless search for a roommate until I find one. I won't be going anywhere this weekend, that's a fact.

Well I just blew most of my pre-work time in writing up another Craigslist ad. That takes precedence over writing entries. I didn't even get to look at much of the news!! Waaaaaah!!

Lol.

Well, anyway, it's Friday, the end of the work week is almost here, bummer that there isn't any work in the truck routing system, hope something comes up soon that will take that problem away.

Anyway, have to cut this short, have a great day!
ben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a most enjoyable Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben:
Try not to stress out about the room situation. It may be a pain in the a** but you always pull through. Good things happen to good people.
Take care ~ Terri

BenB said...

Thanks Anita, same back to ya!
Good words, Terri, thanks!
ben

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...