Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday

Not exactly sure how we got to the 5th month - well okay, still a day away - of this year so fast?
Well, it's also Friday, which is like totally awesome dude!
I don't have a lot of time here, I just posted an ad on Craigslist for the room that will be available on Sunday which takes precedence over writing blog entries.

Anyway, I didn't get the opportunity to take any of the rocks home yesterday because I wanted to get sand and cement mix to the house instead. Rocks can go today. Besides, I probably won't even get to the rock structure of the waterfall this weekend - but just in case, I'm going to haul as much of it home this afternoon as I can.

That's it for this entry, time's up!
ben

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

Sounds like busy work Ben. Just move to the beach...

Anonymous said...

I wish I could move out of here! Like.......today!!! I have serious doubts I could afford a beach house, but it is a pleasant thought.....
ben

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...