Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In-General

Pond 1 is at correct depth - not done yet but correct depth.

Didn't start on pond 2.

Today's eating: salad with veggies, no cheese, light dressing.
Fish with various spices, tomato sauce dumped over top and broccoli.

I'm getting better at the eating department. I am cutting out cheese almost altogether - it's very wonderful stuff and is very high fat and calorie stuff as well. Not a good part of a diet.

I have decided that I am going to eat a lot more fish, salads, cut out some of the beef eating and probably stay about where I'm already at with the chicken. Pork - good pork anyway - is usually pretty pricey so I only eat it once in a while.

My manager has some brand new - and pretty awesome workout equipment. He suggested today that we show up early for work and work out. He apparently doesn't have time to do it at home - or more probably - just can't do it for pressures from all sides.

I replied that I am already showing up at 5:30 am, showing up at 5:00 am, 3 times a week would be okay with me. It's always much easier to get a workout program going with someone who is doing it with you.

I will get myself 20 pounds lighter one way or another. I will continue to deprive myself of whatever until I start to see the reversal in a substantial way. I am going about it slowly - the eating department especially. I am finding it much easier to say no to cheese in whatever food I am eating. Which, initially, I thought would be next to impossible.

Dunno, but I am running out of time and I have another entry I want to write plus I am doing a couple of load of laundry, sooooo....
g'nite!
ben

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...