Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lovely

Amazing. I mean, really. The UN is off the wall, out of their minds and ......... please.

" Without fanfare, the United Nations this week elected Iran to its Commission on the Status of Women, handing a four-year seat on the influential human rights body to a theocratic state in which stoning is enshrined in law and lashings are required for women judged "immodest.""

This is worse than a fox guarding a hen-house, this is akin to a Killer Whale guardin a fishery. WHERE do these people come off with this bull****? My regard for the UN and the people that are running has just been reduced to a very low place on my scale of things to be respected. What's next? Give the nod to Iran for nukes as well?

I totally agree with Senator Cornyn - BAN that freak from U.S. soil. The president of Iran, that is. Obama doesn't have the balls to do that, I'm sorry, I hate to sound like I am disrespecting our "leader", but this man is simply off on another planet somewhere. I have come to the point that I despise the sound of his voice. On most things, he is so far off the planet, it's hard to believe anyone voted for this man.

Off of that, thank you. Off of immigration, for this post anyway. Ex-Marine just handed me next month's rent. Yes, that is a good thing.
Newest tenant says she's leaving for a week to watch an acquaintence house and was asking, since she won't be here, whether she could get rent off? Lol. No, that was my answer. If you rent a room somewhere, you are renting that room until you move out, regardless of whether you spend 2 seconds in there or 24 hours a day. Next?

My trip to Miami (Arizona) today yieled a large number of very nice looking rock for my waterfall. As I drove up there, I was looking for places to pull over - there were several places but I didn't feel comfortable doing that in a big rig. So, on the way back out, I stopped at the Safety Pullout for big rigs to check your brakes. The find was awesome. Some absolutely beautiful rock - I filled the side box of my trailer up. I found a LOT of flat rocks - perfect for lining the sides of the ponds.

I'm totally losing thought here. The newest tenant has her bedroom door open and the TV blaring. It is so loud it is drowing out the sound of the TV in my living room. Which I am not listening to, either, actually, I don't really want to hear any TV's at this point in my life excepting a very few shows and movies I might want to watch. There is very little time devoted to watching television in my life is the point, hearing it excessively loud is bothersome.

Well, I just went and asked her to either close her bedroom door or turn the thing down. Either way, I don't really care. I don't normally like to get pushy with tenants, but I have parameters on certain things.

The truth of this day's matter is, it's bedtime.

G'nite.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...