Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday

Well I wonder how long it's going to take to get the skies over Europe back to normal? What a menagerie of chaos!

Meanwhile, it was a pleasant read to see American made cars are making a comeback in popularity over Asian made cars. It seems like Toyota is coming out with a fresh, new recall every week!

Then there's the story of the bus driver who crashed into the rear of a pickup truck on I-10 here in good ole' AZ - apparently the driver was driving so erratically that a couple of motorists had called 911 shortly before that horrific crash that killed 3 people. I just amazes me the "quality" of commercial drivers I see coming through this area that are weaving in and out of traffic, speeding, tail-gating, texting and all kinds of other crap.

This new breed of driver? The roadways are not safe, I'll just put it that way.

Whatever the case, the expected high today is 70 degrees - more than 20 degree difference than yesterday's high and supposedly even lower tomorrow. Very nice.

Anyway, I'm outta here as the work day snuck up on me and I have to get moving.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...