Saturday, May 15, 2010

Arizona Immigration SB 1070 - New And Alarming Information

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.html

Watch the video at that link. It's a news station out of Atlanta doing a story on the kinds of people that are crossing OUR border in ARIZONA. Names of people? From Iran; Yemen; Afghanistan; the Hezbollah; Egypt; Iraq; Pakistan and the Sudan.

Does ANY of this alarm you at all? Nations that sponsor or support terrorism.

THIS kind of reporting puts a TOTALLY new face to this border issue. Terrorists entering our country from what amounts to a virtually unprotected border? And the Feds KNOW about this? And have done virtually NOTHING to stop it?

Excuse my language before I even write it, but this is total BULLSHIT!!

3 comments:

Fin said...

The government has become dysfunctional.

Name ANYTHING they have done right or well recently.

BenB said...

I can't. If I could find something, I would say it honestly, even if my extreme discontent with the current administration.
I find it apalling that the Obama is leaving this situation with 200,000 gallons of oil being pumped into the Gulf of Mexico to a private company. THIS is a situation where I believe government intervention is not only prudent, but is of dire need. BP may be shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars to fix this crap, but even if/when they get that spouter shut off, what about the EXTREME aftermath?

I don't see any levels of government in synch with anyone a normal person would call reality.

Dorrie said...

when I think about the security proceedures we go through on planes to get into the States, yet it's borders are open for anyone! What's the deal?? grrrrrrrr

 So I drive up to Gurdon, unload, leave, make the 1-1/2 hour drive to Eldo, pull in the yard.  I had already spoken with the manager a littl...