Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday

BP has spent nearly 1 billion so far on this oil disaster.  Tip of the iceberg, they will end up spending much more than that before this operation is over, even if/when they get that gusher stopped.

Suns got beat last night.  Tie game going at 3 seconds left - Lakers give the ball to Kobe, misses but is picked up and shoved into the basket.  Suns are now do or die next game and if they win, next game after that. 

Whatever the case, my waterfall project marches on.  Today, I will hopefully cement in the first large rock that over hangs the pond.  Built dirt up behind it and get it read for the second tier.  Which would have to be tomorrow to give it time for the cement to set on the first rock.  Then on Sunday, 3rd tier and probably the creation of the pool of water at the top  Or not.  Haven't really determined that part yet and won't be able to until I get to that point. 

Someone from my ex wife's church is paying for Caleb - my son - to get driver's ed.  $150.  I was asked to fork over that much money, I did not have it.  The someone is my ex-pastor who shunned me some 6 years ago from the church.  Not going to go intot that here, too much and too long a story. 

3 day weekend - 7-1/2 hours away from the beginning of it - unless - of course - work takes me over today. 
Which I doubt it will, bit it IS end of month, never know.
Anyway, just a short entry.
Take care.
ben

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

BP has plenty of money to spend on cleanup. It is unfortunate.

W respect to your son, I say that is a good gift despite you being shunned.

It has died down here as well...

BenB said...

It is unfortunate - at least they are not trying to pass the buck.
It's an okay gift depending on the why as to them giving it.

 Tuesday - early Sleep eluded me last night.  Fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up.  Too much stuff going on in my mind and wasn't...