Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday

Thursday already!
3-day weekend in queue.
Found what I was looking for for my homemade bio filter on ebay. It's filter media - coarse on one side and fine on the other for filter the water as it passes through my setup - which I am going to change when I get this filter media. Undoubtedly, I also built that thing far too large. I mean, it works and that's not a problem, I just should have bought a much smaller container to build that setup. Oh, the filter media? $2. lol - shipping was more than the product itself.

I didn't know until yesterday that BP has live footage of the oil gushing out of the pipe at the bottom of the ocean. Amazing. Amazing the damage all that oil is causing and unknown problems for years to come.

Don't really have a lot to say this morning, more in the reflective tones today than anything.

Have a great day.

ben

No comments:

 Tuesday mid-morning My expensive office chair that is only like 3 years old is done.  Hydraulic pressure leaks out and the seat sinks to th...