Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday

Hump day - with nothing in our truck routing system.
Meaning no deliveries - yet anyway.
Meanwhile, I'm back to eBay.
Craigslist simply doesn't have what I need on there for pond
stuff. I haven't used eBay in ages, but I still have a good
feedback rating and have had the same user id for a long, long
time now.
And I have to say, I probably should have gone there long before now. The thing I started hating about eBay - quite a long time ago now - was that I was selling stuff and eBay was jacking up the fees it was charging to be able to sell.
I ended up quitting buying and selling altogether. Been quite a while since I've done any business on that forum.

So, Obama finally deploys a few troops along the border. McCain says nice, it ain't enough.
Meanwhile, the Suns were scrapping big time last night and they pulled out another win! The energy levels on that court were enough to exhaust a person just watching it! I'm guessing for a MUCH harder go back in LA, unfortunately, but the Suns have proven it to themselves that they CAN beat that team. Last night's game was fun to watch, especially with a housefull of other Suns fans.

I don't have much time, just checkin' in here.

Ava' great day!
ben

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

Hey Buddy. No doubt we have troops massing in the hills of Bin Laden. I have lots of friends in the arena...

North Korea is the joker in the deck and unfortunately it is buck wild....

I'm rooting for the Suns vs LA...

Cheers buddy,
BObby

BenB said...

Hiya bobby
I was referring to our Mexico border - but I am also watching Afghanistan as closely as the news permits. Bin laden - if he is alive - has no life. He will always have to worry about whether someone has a scope pointing a gun at his head.
Suns game today - well, I give it 50-50. They are in "hostile" territory and both teams in this series are playing better on home court, which gives the Suns a huge disadvantage since I am guessing the rest of the game are going to be played in LA.
Take care of yourself.
ben

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...