Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday

Friday! Not only is it Friday, it is also our company's bi-annual inventory. Meaning everything is counted, all of it. I am exempt. All drivers in our company - for whatever reason - are exempt as well.

"Singapore sentenced a Swiss man to three strokes of a cane and five months in prison on Friday for spray-painting graffiti on a subway car."

I wonder what would happen to the crime rate in America in general if we did such things here? Remember the teenaged kid that was over there and got hit with the cane for vandalism?

Interesting stuff. The Obama administration, however and which is plastered all over the news every single day, is not interesting stuff to me. Maddening at times, yes, interesting, definitely not. How much damage to the economy, deficit and national debt will this guy inflict before he finally leaves office?

The weekend: dunno. I got off work yesterday, drove home in a hot car and I felt sick. I still haven't adjusted to the heat yet. It was, allegedly, 114 degrees yesterday. I was working in it most of the day. I did nothing outside yesterday after I got home excepting to water plants that needed watering. Some of my tomatoes are starting to turn red. Dunno when to pick them. Maybe leave them on the vine until they are ripe, not sure. I just don't want bugs getting into them and such.

I have plenty to do outside, that's a fact, just don't know if I will gain muster to actually do any of it, especially the D word - digging out that hole.

Some dude sent me an email through Craigslist yesterday saying he has an 8x11 pond kit for sale for $800. R U serious? This guy is out of his mind. I must have left an ad up because I haven't run any lately, that just came out of the blue. What I found amusing is that you can get the same, exact thing on eBay for less than $200. Lol. I mean, it's the EXACT same thing - it's pic and manufacturer on eBay are identical to the pic the guy sent me. Funny the scams people attempt to put on others. I neither have $800 OR $200 to spend on such, so it was a moot point to me anyway.

Well, work day approaches. Haven't looked in truck routing system, dunno what, if anything is in there but I'm about to find out.

Have a great day!

ben

No comments:

 So I drive up to Gurdon, unload, leave, make the 1-1/2 hour drive to Eldo, pull in the yard.  I had already spoken with the manager a littl...