Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday




Yesterday afternoon, I found an order that our main branch was taking out that is supposed to be for our branch. The trip includes going to Tucson and then up to the mines in the mountains. My attempt to thwart the action - failed :(



The reasoning was that there was going to be stuff in our system to do locally today, we can't be traipsing around the countryside. Well, there is nothing in our system - as there was nothing in the system yesterday before I left - and now - nothing to do when work starts besides attempting to invent things to do, as always.



Vote for J.D Hayworth or John McCain - that is the question.

Easy one there. We ALREADY got rid of Hayworth once and the ads McCain has run against him? Hayworth couldn't refute and actually ended having to apologize for his part in running ads in Florida that bilked people out of a lot of money.



I'd RATHER vote for someone else - but there is no-one else besides some dude I have never heard of and won't be voting for.



Anyway, I have my pond set up for the free turtles. A small pump that I already had, an aerator and that's it besides the pond I also already have. This one is going to be an experiment. If they turn out to be too much work and trouble, I can sell the suckers for $25 or so a piece and be done with them.



Tenants.

1st tenant I was going to hand an eviction notice to yesterday stated that she was coming up with enough money to cover at least one week's worth of rent. Okay, well, I want to see that no later than the end of today or - the eviction notice will be handed to her.



2cd tenant - avoiding me. I gave her the friendly notice - well I put it under her door, she was home and never did leave yesterday. She doesn't come out when she's home except to use the bathroom so I don't ever really see her. If I don't see the money in the next few days, it's going to be an eviction notice. Actually, in 2 days so I can have her out by the first of next month. She has a job, I don't know what her problem is and I noted on the notice that if she is going to continue to have problems paying on time, she needs to discuss with me the situation.



The only "guaranteed" money I ever get is from the ex-Marine, and that only because he gets money from the military every month. Whatever the case, dealing with deadbeat tenants gets old.



Work day is here, gotta get offa here.



G'day.



ben

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...