Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday

Friday.


Thursday's post eliminated - not by me, but by sending the thing into cyberspace.  It's floating around out there, somewhere, I suppose, but getting it back?  Impossible (and not a great loss, either).

My mind's in a lull right now - rough sleep last night, kept waking up for whatever reason. Plus I have been mulling over what to do about this situation with the ops manager, so far I have just sat on it. Never wise to make rush decisions especially after getting upset to that degree.



So far only one reply to my ad for the room. But then again, it isn't available until the 11th, which is still 8 days away. It is paid up until the 11th and I would love to see a seamless transaction in the payment department. It doesn't normally work out that way, but one can wish.



No, I will have to clean the carpet in there and paint whatever will have to be painted. I haven't really been in there since the Marine moved in there so, I have no idea the condition of the room. In fact, I'm pretty sure the carpet needs to be replaced in that room, but - no funds to cover that right now.



3 day weekend en-queue. Labor Day on Monday. Just going to take it easy - the temps are still high: 111 today, 108 tomorrow and 107 Sunday. After that, the temps come down to low 100's or high 90's for the next 2 weeks - I'll take that anyday over this sweltering heat junk. It's going to be hot enough today that the National Weather Service has issued yet another Excessive Heat Warning, as they like to name it........wonderful.



"Our military and people will deal a merciless blow if warmongers stage reckless provocation," North Korea's government-run website, Uriminzokkiri, said in a commentary Friday.



Lol. That's North Korea pulling out the rhetoric machine again as U.S. and South Korean troops get ready to stage yet another set of anti-submarine excercises apparently designed to "deter" North Korea from doing anything such as blowing up another sub as they allegedly did so earlier this year. I don't wonder if one of these times, NK will actually do something.



I hope not, really, but still........



Well, I have no time left even if there is nothing to do in the truck routing system for today. At work, I'm referring to.....



G'day.



ben

No comments:

 Thursday morning It’s almost 9:00 am and they are just starting on finding parts after calling them to see where they’re at with this. They...