Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday




I woke up last night to go to the bathroom and heard the washing machine running at 2:00 am. The really-behind-in-rent woman returned. I had hoped that she would have left some money out as she "normally" does, she did not. I left her a rather blunt notice this morning: Pay up or vacate the premises, immediately.



I am tending to get a bit crankier and short with people whose last priority is having a roof over there head, as evidenced by their lack of paying any rent and yet going out of town with friends or boyfriends/whatever all over the place. I was going to give her the 5-day notice yesterday, but my bad, I forgot to take it home with me from work.



That WON'T be happening today. I no longer tolerate people just dragging it out for over a month or even longer while I sit there and watch them consume electricity, water and use of my room for - nothing.



My 2 cents on border security. If WHATEVER administration that is in control wanted to, the border could be secure. That's just the plain fact of it. Misses Mouth Napolitano says the border cannot "ever be completely sealed" - which means to me from what I am reading and hearing, if you can't seal it, why bother at all?



The fact of the matter is, if we dumped enough personnel down there, the tide of people coming in would be dramatically reduced. I don't see other nations having NEAR the problem we are having with it because many line their borders with military or whatever means they use to keep people OUT of their country that don't belong there.

But, then again, some of those countries, who WANTS to go there, anyway? I would FAR rather see a huge dumping of Border Patrol agents and Guard personnel down on the borders than having us stay in Afghanistan for - ever? I'll say it again: Let's get the BLEEP..... OUT....of Afghanistan. I FULLY support our troops over there, in fact, I go to the other end of the scale here, what is the point of them dying on a daily basis in this war for a bunch of people who don't WANT to change? They have lived like that over there for centuries - LET THEM STAY THAT WAY, it's their choice!



Enough. My mind is pretty full right now with this tenant that is spending her money on everything BUT rent. That just makes me mad. I have to get myself calmed down before I go home from work today, cause' if I don't, I'll probably let that person have a piece of my mind and that, probably, will be rather ugly, indeed.



I just don't get people who will pay their phone bill or go out on the town or whatever and attempt to skip paying the rent? Do you get it? I've seen enough of these people of which I have VERY little patience.



Well, work day approaches and I need a different mind-frame going here, so I'm ending this one.



G'day.



ben

No comments:

 So I drive up to Gurdon, unload, leave, make the 1-1/2 hour drive to Eldo, pull in the yard.  I had already spoken with the manager a littl...