Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday
I had breathing problems in the middle of the night last night. Another potential side effect of this medication, it was a funny feeling. Like you're breathing but you're not breathing at all, so you breath harder cause' you don't feel like you're getting enough air/oxygen.

I have always had terrible side effects to most medications, which is why I HATE taking pills of any kind. Ibuprofen excluded, that stuff works for what it's supposed to do and I don't have ridiculous side effects to it. I suffer extreme allergies and take nothing for it - there is nothing on the market that doesn't give me WORSE side effects than the condition the medication is trying to treat.

I'll have to call the doc later when they open up and see what they have to say about all of this.

The work day is already here, I'm outta here.

G'day.
ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...