Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 11/25/2010

Just want to wish a happy Thanksgiving to everyone, especially regular readers from all over the net (and world) - even if your country doesn't celebrate this particular holiday.  I am going to my mother's house this afternoon with Caleb to visit and partake and then coming home to another feast afterwards.

I am thankful, more than anything, for the love of the Lord in my life.  I am thankful, also, to have a roof over my head; food to eat; a job to go to to bring home the bacon; a car to drive to get to work;  I'm thankful for what family I have left and friends.

I hope you all have a great day, it's good to be alive.

ben

No comments:

 Tuesday - early Sleep eluded me last night.  Fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up.  Too much stuff going on in my mind and wasn't...