Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cafe World Tips 26: Gift Holiday Tree Ornament

This is a hack, folks, I'm telling you and warning you right now.  Zynga has doled out some pretty serious consequences to people using hacks in this game when they are found out.  Some people have their accounts completely removed, others face having all that the hack did for them removed from the game, including any leveling up it did.

For those that are hell-bent on using cheats - here it is:  http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/send_gift.php?gid=2948

I doubt it will last very long, though, Zynga is usually all over this stuff once they find out about it.  I only include it in my tips because people are going to do this stuff regardless, I just wanted to through out the warning.  If nothing happens, so beit, but if you face penalties for using it, well, all I can say is: you have been warned.

That cheat makes it so you don't have to do the Treasure Isle junk to acquire the ornament or you don't have to pay $8 Cafe Cash to bypass it.

1 comment:

BenB said...

BTW, let's call it what it really is: it's a CHRISTMAS TREE for crying out loud!!

 Tuesday - early Sleep eluded me last night.  Fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up.  Too much stuff going on in my mind and wasn't...