Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday 12/10/2010

Friday

Just a few minutes left in my pre-work rituals here. I got started in looking at the news and then realized I had placed a bid on Microsoft Office last night on Ebay.

Went to see if I had won - not. I am NOT going to buy a brand new version of that junk for my new computer. It isn't worth anything near what they want to me. I use that stuff in a limited fashion, I have no need for expensive bells and whistles. I found an old one on ebay this morning for $2. The bidding is over in about an hour. They want more for shipping on it than the product itself, lol.

I am going to put a bid on it before I leave in the truck this morning - I have pickups to do today for a delivery on Monday morning. 

As for this weekend, well, there's the company Christmas party tomorrow - which will probably go on for at least 4 or 5 hours. I am going to stay until the Cornhole competition is over with. Usually, that goes on for quite a while. After that's over? I'm outta there. 

My muscles are sorer today than they were yesterday from a workout 3 days ago. I knew this would happen, but it usually doesn't go into a third day!!!

Ummm, well that's it. Time's up, workday is here and to you..

I bid a g'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...