Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday 12/17/2010

Friday

Ummm, well, I had to deal with a comment on the Cafe World Christmas tree entry before coming here to post my daily tribe. I don't want to mix regular entries with Cafe World entries, so that's that. I play Cafe World daily and know a little bittle something about the game at this point, being at level 285, so, I sometimes share some of that information. It attracts quite a lot of visitors to the site, which interests me because I see on the Feedjit places that I have never heard of before.

I usually look the up on a Google search to see where the place is. For example, I am looking at a place called Saint-esteve, Languedoc-Roussillon. I have never heard of any of that. Look at the flag next to it, don't remember that one. If that is the name of one city, I would hate to live there, having to recite a syllable series of words to describe where I live, lol.

As for today, well, it was foggy driving to work! A nice change, it wasn't too dense so that you couldn't safely drive, it reminded me of snowy conditions, sort of. I'm sure the roadways will be filled with accidents this morning as people will find they just can't cope with such. It rained yesterday and it is wet and cold out this morning - I let the dogs stay inside, but they better behave.

I never heard back from the auto electric shop yesterday - not that I'm in a big hurry to hear about some huge bill. I hope it isn't that, I really just asked them to check it out and call me. 

Anyway, 8 days til' Christmas. The wet conditions made it so I couldn't turn on my Christmas lights outside last night. Oh well, hope that stuff dries out today and maybe tonight I will be able to. Actually, I'll go out there today and take a towel and hand dry off whatever is wet. The power strips are covered, they can't get wet, as well as the main outlets. 

Ummm, that's about it, I have several things I want to look at, including this newest, trillion dollar bill that has been passed and sitting on the President's desk. Hey, if they can add all that to the deficit, I would like to add my own, personal bills to that deficit as well. Why not? Doesn't Obama want to run my entire life? He can take care of my bills, too!

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...