Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday 12/24/2010 Christmas Eve Day

I am going to be out and about today.
I like people watching during the holidays.
Not for "strange" purposes, the entertainment more often than not
is in watching families that are going crazy trying to get everything
done, arguing, pushing, fighting, lol.  Really, it's sometimes just fun
to sit and watch.
I also decided to help a family out this Christmas with a dinner.
I haven't given out food in quite a while, just hasn't really been in
the financial cards to do so, I am sort of making up for that today.
A family is coming to get a roast and some fixings to go along with it
later on today.
That will be the extent of that kind of thing for a while.  There are a
lot of people asking for food help right now, I just can't do too much.
Anyway, just wanted to post a Merry Christmas to everyone.

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...