Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday 12/9/2010

It's just entertainment at it's best (for me, anyway), to see the democrats falling all over themselvse  in an attempt to make themselves stick out in a crowd that used to have complete control and now..........

The President is being dissed by his own party, which is - pretty amazing, really, and a statement of who is really running this country, or has been anyway until the recent elections - Pelosi and Reid.  The president is really a puppet-man, at least the way I see it.

So it is.  Okay, it's kind of nauseating to see all of this bile coming out of so many different, elected politicians, but, I find entertainment in it as well.

I bought most of the stuff for my cheese tray today.  Summer sausage; pepperoni; the normal Pepper Jack and Medium Cheddar  and then, well, I got some fancy stuff, too.  Wine flows freely at those parties and good cheese go great with wine.  I also got some bread, crackers and will be looking for those thin, wafer type crackers that I couldn't find at the store today.

We have already been declared the winners of the 2 Annual Cornhole competition.  I ain't counting my chickens before they hatch, but the guy I am paired with was the best player out there last year, hands down. I'm not lauding myself here, I did okay, made quite a few tosses into the hole but that guy made a LOT of tosses straight into that hole.  My half of the prize, if we did happen to win, would be around $60.  Lol, that would pay for my cheese tray stuff and then some.

I sent out $1,616 worth of bills today, which really gave me an "ouch" moment.  OUCH!!!  Fortunately, I get paid next week as I still have a couple of Christmas presents I need to buy.  One tenant paid up the entire month in advance - all of that went to the Ouch moment - I know the other tenant will pay his up when it's due, it's the third I'm concerned about.  No need to go into that again, just that she is unemployed and I have no idea of what kind of ride I am in for there.

Oh, I couldn't write my normal morning daily news this morning because the new computer wouldn't let me get online.  Turns out it needed a password thing put into the network settings to make it work.  Oh well, just kind of annoying to show up to work early and not be able to go through with daily, morning rituals.  Tomorrow morning should be back to "normal", hopefully anyway.

Last night.  About 3:00 am.  I am zonked out asleep - a good thing of course.  I am awakened to a loud crashing noise.  I mean LOUD, I bolted upright in bed it was that much noise.  Couldn't see a thing - I MUST have pitch black in my room to be able to sleep, amongst other things.  I turned on the light.  It was obvious what happened: Prince fell out of his bed.  I busted out laughing, how he managed that, I have no idea, but he was looking around wondering, I was imagining, who did it to him.

Well, that's it.  Gonna head outside now that my "mandatory" internet stuff is done and visit with the fishies.  They are all doing quite well, looking healthy, moving around the ponds nicely, no issues so far.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...