Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wednesday 3/2/2011

Wednesday

Just a quick one here, I got involved - again - in other online activities and now my pre-work time is about gone.

But no biggies. Hump day. Worked out yesterday, 30 minutes on that Stairmaster machine. That was it, too, I was finished after that workout and left, sweating profusely. I had hoped to do some free weights but not in the cards yesterday. 

This roommate of mine is avidly attempting to hook me up. I dunno about all of this, lol, this guy gets around, I'll say that much. He has "too many that I need to deal with". 

Stopgap bill. 2 weeks worth. Are they going to come up with a budget in 2 week's time? I doubt it - there is too much contention and fighting going on over how much to cut/not to cut. They may be dumping these 2 week bills forever, lol.

Now Ohio is under the union spotlight, whose proposed bill would ban worker strikes and punish walkouts. Yes, well if I walk out of my work cause' I'm unhappy about something, I might as well take all my stuff with me, cause' I'm pretty sure they will tell me to keep on walkin' and don't let the door hit you on the backside. 

I find it humorous that these people look at this as a "right".

Well, work day is here - though - our system is void of anything to do, unfortunately :(

Oh well.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...