Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday 4/4/2011

Monday

I'd just like to know where, exactly, we are going with this situation in Libya? We all know the story - we went in, rather late - now we're pulling out - appearing to be rather early. Just curious.

Is the federal government going to shut down? Will Boehner and Reid finally come together on a compromise? The rhetoric spewing forth from the machine is incredible. But, I do agree and as the GOP has so eloquently put it: let's stop kicking the can down the road. It's our problem, let's let our current generations deal with it. If it shuts down, it shuts down.

Spent Sunday cleaning and doing stuff outside - pretty much on and off all day long. I think the tax documents I have been searching for have simly disappeared into - maybe some physical realm of cyberspace. I have looked everywhere for that bag of stuff and I simply cannot find it. It is not irreplaceable - but to get the stuff I need will be a hassle, at best.

Oh, and the squealing I have been hearing from the neighbor's side of the fence? That Rottweiler has had a litter of puppies. From my vantage point of looking through the fence, at least 6 of them. Both Rottie and Fluffy - that's what I call them - were driving me crazy yesterday to the point that yes, I turned on the boom box, on the step ladder, at their window level. They simply will not do anything unless I do something that forces them to do it.

Yes, they came out in short span of time - like 20 seconds - and got the dogs off of that side of the house. Not sorry. Fluffy will just stand there and bark at me, through the fence, non-stop. Rottie jumps up against the fence and barks, doubling the noise levels coming from one dog. I'm trying to enjoy a nice Spring afternoon and being subjected to this? No thanks.

I turned the music off after it was done playing 2 songs at the highest volume level on the radio. I just unplug it, that way, when I need it ready, just plug it back in : )

I have been completely ignoring the "neighbors" on the other side, including the dude with the burned down house and the idiot next to him. Once the one neighbor showed his apathy towards having my property damaged/destroyed by his cats and the other one threatening my tenant last week - that was enough. I am hopeful that by the time I get home today, the next door neighbor will be gone for Michigan. I could make life quite difficult for him considering the mess he's leaving on that property. But I won't have to, someone else will call it into the city.

As for the idiot, I am carrying my camera with me around the property in case he wants to try that junk with me, it will be recorded and yes, I will call the police. There is no other, legal, good way to deal with a person like that. I have plenty of things I can think of to do that I would have done as a teenager - none of them legal, all of them either including some element of destruction of property or physical violence or both - but I would rather live the life of a Christian, number one and after that a law-abiding citizen, number two. So, just wait and be patient. I am not going to sit here and say, however after hearing hearing the man saying he's going to take my life, that I didn't have such thoughts initially coursing through my head.

I have determined that I don't - need any more fish. At least not big ones. I bought 6 black mollies on sale a few days ago - very small fish - cause I read they eat algae. Sure enough, those suckers went straight to work on the sides of the big pond that I put them in. I was also amazed that those mosquito eaters survived the winter. They are small fish, the water they were in was not heated and it got VERY cold. I heard they were a hearty fish - indeed, they are! I'm going to go get some free ones from the county next time I am going to be near there - located right in the midst of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's tent city setup.

Anyway, work day almost here, want to finish reading some stuff online.

ben

No comments:

 Tuesday mid-morning My expensive office chair that is only like 3 years old is done.  Hydraulic pressure leaks out and the seat sinks to th...