Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thursday 4/28/2011

Thursday

A trip to the mountains in queue today. Our branch is having a very slow month, indeed, we'll take what we can get. This time to a supply house up in Globe. This particular company usually sends their semi down to us to pick up the materials they need - their truck is down.

I've seen their truck many times - it should be put down permanently!

And then, of course, the dog park date. I've had some pretty interesting reaction to the question that is always asked: where are you going to go? This lady is totally into dogs, she has some fancy breed - one of those take one of this and one of that and see what comes out type - so why not? It costs no more than the gas to get there, if the date is a dud, we go about our lives, nothing gained but nothing lost either.

This particular person speaks more than a mile a minute - I think she goes about 10 miles a minute. I wonder, sometimes, how long a person can go on for before they realize the other individual hasn't said anything - or has tried and just couldn't quite get any words to fit in the billionth of a second between the other person's words? Lol. Doesn't really bother me, but I do like to get a few words in there once in a while.

So, finally, Obama releases the "long" version of his birth certificate. Why didn't he do this a long time ago? I guess there are STILL people that believe it's a fake. Does it really matter now? He's the President, he has been for over 2 years now, what's done is done. I don't agree with much of what he has done or is doing, but I do believe this issue should be laid to a rest. As for Trump, well, I think the idea that he would actually run for President is a bit - out there. He's more like a comedian and a circus clown than the person that you would look at and say, gee: that's presidential material right there.

I'm sure he has the money smarts, but in his case, I would definitely be suspect of hidden agendas.

Umm, my time has run out, gotta get the truck loaded and ready for a run into the hills!

G'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...