Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday 7/15/2011

Friday

Now to find an accountant or one of these tax places that actually knows what they are talking about. I've been fixing and replacing things, so I have also been dipping into the money I got from the first tax return a bit. The fixing and replacing scenario ain't over yet, either. Oh, and throw in a 12 gauge shotgun, lol - but that was only $200.

The weekend. As always, no clue. Just going to go to church and the rest is up in the air.

Just a bit over 2 weeks before Caleb comes home. I miss my boy, I can say that before the world, not having him around at all is a bit different. Better get used to it, that's what I know.

I have been looking at camping equipment. Just the basic stuff - Walmart has a camp stove that runs on either camp fuel or unleaded gas. A 4 man tent. Sleeping bag and roll up cushion (no, I am not going to lay directly on the hard ground, doesn't work that way for me). Gotta have a decent sized cooler and a 5 gallon water jug. You can't go out there without water. Oh, and a battery-operated camp lamp.

That's all I need, lol. ROFL. In case you haven't figured it out, that adds up to a chunk of change. I will be looking on Craigslist to see if I can score some of that stuff cheaper, or even Ebay.

I'm still trying to find "The Deal" on getting that old Buick painted. It has 2 dents in it that have to be fixed and then a cheap paint job. It's the dents that are proving to be the thorn in the side as they want a lot of money to fix them and that car is not worth dumping that much money into.

Time's up.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday morning It’s almost 9:00 am and they are just starting on finding parts after calling them to see where they’re at with this. They...