Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday 7/28/2011

Day 8. I just took the 8th antibiotic pill. It's only one pill a day. One pill can do that much to a person, gag.

Finally got into the accountant's office and got - quite a stack of paperwork. $425 for $3,000. I'll take it.

I"m out of it. Take a pill at around 3 or 4 pm and then conked out for the night. Saturday is the last pill.

Caleb comes home tomorrow! Yayyyyy!

My dad called me - wondering how I am doing.

When someone other than family asks you how you are doing, what do you say if you are not doing so well? I'm fine, to bypass it or I'm not really that great? Does that person asking that stuff really care, anyway? I told one person after they asked: "not so well, thank you". You see? If you aren't really feeling all that well and really have something going on, people don't REALLY want to have to deal with your answer.

My conclusion? Why ask if you don't want to hear it? You are acting like you care, but you don't really care that much. It's just a thing to say: "How's it going?" or similar greetings.

I'm out of it.

G'nite.

ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday

Sky overcast this morning. Nice. Not nice if it rains, this is month end and I believe fiscal year end as well. Bonuses depend on getting in as much as we can, job sites shut down because of rain would not be a good thing today.

Speaking of work, our company is having a "year-end" party. Fiscal year end, that is and this time? Dave & Buster's. Pretty much it's a free-for-all at these parties, but they haven't thrown one in 3 years like this. The last few years have been at parks or the GM's house because corporate wasn't allowing the expenditure to spend buccoo bucks for an open bar and unlimited entertainment options at this kind of place.

Well, anyway, Caleb comes home today. I'm guessing 2 months in that kind of environment and coming back to this environment is going to have an ajustment period. Up in the mountains, cool, clean air, not too much weighing on you and then back to the big city - yuck!

Oh, I forgot about his trip to CA. Well that's only going to be a week, allegedly and the back here.

Umm, I'm still out of it. 2 more days of this antibiotic and it's done. Dunno whether the infection is gone or not, just don't want to take any more of this junk. I haven't been wanting to take this stuff since 2 days after starting it.

I'm tired of the debt-ceiling talk. I wonder how serious these debt scoring companies REALLY are with their talk about down-grading America's credit rating. They would be screwing themselves along with everyone else in the American boat. Just curious if it isn't a bunch of hot air, steam included for free. Maybe throw in a few smoke and mirrors while you're at it.

I got my spiff for doing the selloff of the drip irrigation junk. Not very much money for all the time dumped into it. I would have been happy at minimum $500 for all of what I put up with in getting that stuff sold. Nothing I can do about it, there was no specified amount given when I started in on that venture and so, I only have myself to blame. At the same time, when I did start that venture, I had NO idea how long it was going to take or how many phone calls, emails and ads I was going to have to take and place.

Live and learn.

Ending this one.

G'day.

ben

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...